TN Meter Product Configurator
Fill-Rite® TN meters provide the perfect solution when you need high pressure to transfer high-viscosity liquids quickly and safely. TN meters measure flow rates up to 60 gallons per minute, have a viscosity range from 1 to 50,000 cSt, and can handle temperatures from -15° F to +180° F. Featuring nutating-disc technology, they provide a high degree of accuracy in non-custody transfer applications, such as inventory control of refined petroleum products, and non-corrosive chemicals.
Fill-Rite® TN meters are available in 15 different configurations to accommodate a wide variety of applications. Choosing the right meter is easier than ever with our Product Configurator. Now selecting the right meter for your application is just a few clicks away! All you have to do is go to the Product Configurator site at http://tuthill.conceptconfigurator.com/ext/Login. Logon or register, then click the “Configuration” button. Choose the TN Meter locator and before you know it, you’ve found the meter you need.
It doesn’t get any easier than that! What are you waiting for? Head on over and see just how easy it is to configure your TN meter!
TN Meter specifications:
TN860 Series Meter
• 5 to 60 gpm (19-230 lpm) – based on viscosity and temperature
• PTFE or fluorocarbon seals
• Durable anodized aluminum case with polyphenalyne sulfide resin (Ryton) chamber
• Dependable nutating-disc technology
• ± 2% accuracy over a 10:1 turndown
• ± 0.25% repeatability
• Four-wheel display with 11/16″ digits
• Totalizer display to 999,999 units
• Displays in 1/10 gallon or whole gallon or liter
• Available with NPT or BSP ports
• Ambient temperature: -15° F to + 180° F (-26° C to +80)